3-star naturist campsite Arna Natu-Resort & Spa is located in Vielle-St-Girons (Landes-Aquitaine) in a lovely area surrounded with pinewoods. The naturist campsite boasts a first line location, being just a stone's throw from the ocean and the beach! Enjoy the aqua park, the well-being area and a direct access to the cycle trail. The naturist campsite also offers many services and amenities on-site.
8.69 / 10
Establishment average mark
8.69 / 10
9.9 / 10
Avery good cottage for two adults, with all necessities and space.
9.8 / 10
No kettle to make a cup of tea
10 / 10
9.6 / 10
Discrimination towards my genital piercing stating it was sexual and told to remove it on the way to the beach, but regularly saw men parading the campsite with and erection
Clean and large
Thank you for your coment.
Indeed genital piercing are not allowed on the camping. About your other statement we haven't heard about such thing but would of course appropriate actions.
6.9 / 10
7.9 / 10
We loved the environment, the beach, the swimmingpool and the camping itself and its atmosphere, all the options, activities and you can do over there. We stay one week and we didn´t have time to do all what we wanted to do! We will come back for sure!
Since this camping is so close by Spain and have many spanish guests we were surprised by the small info provided in spanish and almost nobody from the stuff knows the language.
We disliked the fact that the WCs didn´t have a proper seat, it was unconfortable.
We didn´tlike the fact that we had to leave the acommodation before 10am and leave everything clean, we had to wake up very ealry in our last day of holidays to be ready on time!
For the rest everything was great!
It was clean and spacious. The beds were very confortable and you had all kind of kitchen ware. the terrace was great and the toilets were close by and very clean.
You didn´t have water in the tent, so you had to go to the toilets even to clean a piece of fruit.
the neighbours were ver close by and you could see eachother all the time
Glassware was very small, only coffe cups, maybe some decent tea cups would have been nice.
Thank you for the time answering customer survey.
I am delighted you truly enjoyed your holiday with us.
Everything. Weather, beach, swimming pool, surveillance...
8.3 / 10
Nous aimons beaucoup le camping
Just toilets could be cleaner, but it wans’t bad at all.
Being in Arna !!
9.2 / 10
1. Great organization for activities and animations (tournaments, etc.);
2. Great security service, both in the village and at the beach;
3. Superb beach
4. Overall cleanliness
1. In the supermarket some products are already expired and the available fruit and vegetables are often of poor quality;
2. Very low or not present street illumination;
3. Lackness of a little kiosk close to the beach;
4. Lackness of a dog-sitter service or of a specific dog-park in the village;
5. Lackness of a permanent beach volley court (last year there was, this year not);
6. The new Spa & wellness center is too close to the noisy gym, it has poor drinks and it has a hammam made with plastic materials.
7. The gym lackls of tapis-roulant and it has several gym tools too old.
Cleanliness, the available terrace
The bungalows have narrow rooms and beds